Free as the air and total peace of mindChoosing the Vélo Québec Voyages formula means fully experiencing the joys of holiday biking. All our destinations offer you miles of happiness in the most beautiful parts of the world. You can enjoy the diverse treasures of Europe, America and elsewhere along routes designed for all types of cyclists, from basic two-wheel enthusiasts to athletes seeking a challenge.
And since we take care of everything—reservations, baggage transportation, mechanical assistance, route planning—all you have to do is enjoy the ride, at your own pace, sharing your enthusiasm with those you meet along the way. With us - zero stress! We are very familiar with the regions visited and routes travelled and offer you a well-organized vacation. As a result, you benefit from careful supervision in an environment that gives you complete freedom… Now that’s peace of mind!
Our packages include:
- air transportation for passengers and their bicycles (if necessary), as well as transfer between airport and hotel;
- bus, train, ferry trip and domestic flight (if necessary);
- accommodations in two-, three- or four-star hotels, double occupancy;
- all breakfasts and some evening meals (excluding all beverages, alcoholic or not);
- baggage transportation (one bag per person: 20-kg maximum with air travel; 15-kg miximum without air travel);
- mechanical assistance and access to a relief vehicle;
- daily route plans;
- the presence of one or two experienced guides;
- taxes and the $1 contribution per $1,000 of services purchased to the Compensation Fund for Customers of Travel Agents.
- Your package includes air transportation for you and your bicycle for all overseas destinations, as well as a few in the United States. It also includes, once you reach your destination, transfers to and from the airport and hotel.
- For certain U.S. destinations, your package includes round trip bus transportation, as well as transportation of your bicycle.
- According to the destination, bus transfers between stopover towns and ferry travel are usually included in your package.
Day after day, your baggage will be transported to your hotel without you having to worry about a thing. All you need to carry with you is a bag containing the personal items you need for the day.
Accomodations and Meals
You will have double occupancy accommodations at two-, three- or four-star hotels. Our packages include all breakfasts and certain evening meals, at a restaurant or the hotel. You are free to have lunch where you please.
On the road
Each day, you will start off at your own time and pace. You will be provided with a detailed route map, as well as GPX data for certain departures. Also, optional routes will allow you to extend certain segments.
You can count on the presence of your guide at all times. You can contact the latter by phone to request assistance in getting back on the road in case of a mechanical breakdown. If you are unable to complete the day’s ride, your guide will drive you and your bicycle to the next stopover town.
At Vélo Québec Voyages, we give utmost importance to the selection of our guides. We choose them based on their professionalism, that is, their ability to make your life easier in a flexible, pleasant and safe environment. This choice is based on several criteria, mainly, their extensive bike touring experience, their in-depth knowledge of bicycle mechanics and first aid, their ability to react promptly and effectively to emergency and unforeseen situations, their tact, their communication skills and their ability to escort a group of people.
Our guides contribute significantly to the quality of your trips by adding their own personal touch. They are ready to travel with you!