> Price (taxes included) : $5,075
From day to day
Day 1 - Arrival in Barcelona and transfer to the hotel.
Day 2 - Flight from Barcelona to Split (2 hrs) and transfer to the hotel in Zadar.
Day 3 - Free day or looped route via Brisevo, Poljica Brig, Vrsi, Nin, Diklo (49 km).
Day 4 - Ferry from Zadar to Uglian and Pašman islands. Biograd, Polača, Budak, Vodice (85 km).
Day 5 - Vodice, Sibenik, Grabestica, Primošten, Marina, Trogir, Kaštela, Split (101 to 107 km).
Day 6 - Free day or looped route on Brac island via Supetar, Nereišća, Pranica, Postira, Splitska (64 to 100 km).
Day 7 - Ferry from Split to Stari Grad (2 hrs). Stari Grad, Brusje, Hvar (23 or 48 km).
Day 8 - Hvar, Brusje, Vrboska, Jelsa, Poljica, Zastraišće, Gdinj, Bogomolje, Selca, Sućuraj (93 km).
The package includes:
- round-trip air transportation for passenger and bicycle with Air Transat, as well as transfer between airport and hotel;
- 14 nights in three or four star hotels and private houses, (double occupancy);
- 14 breakfasts and 5 evening meals;
- domestic flights with Croatia Airlines (outbound, from Barcelona to Split; inbound, from Dubrovnik to Barcelona);
- bus and ferry transfers;
- baggage transportation (one bag per person, 20-kg maximum);
- mechanical assistance and access to a relief vehicle;
- daily route plans;
- taxes and the $1 contribution per $1,000 of services purchased to the Compensation Fund for Customers of Travel Agents.
Equipment (e.g., bicycle) is not included.
Start/Finish: Montréal-Trudeau/Barcelona > Barcelona/Montréal-Trudeau
From 12 to 15 cyclists, accompanied by our guide.
Price of land portion of trip (taxes included): $4,215 (September 3rd), $4,135 (September 17).
Package excluding air transportation for passenger and bicycle.