> Price (taxes included) : $9,495
From day to day
Day 1 - Arrival in Vancouver.
Day 2 – Looped route around Vancouver (63 km).
Day 3 - Vancouver, Maple Ridge, Mission, Harrison Mills, Hope (135 km).
Day 4 - Hope, Manning Park (66 km).
Day 5 - Manning Park, Princeton, Heddley, Keremeos (133 km).
Day 6 - Keremeos, Penticton, Summerland, Westbank, Kelowna (108 km).
Day 7 - Free day.
Day 8 - Kelowna, Westside, Okanagan Landing, Salmon Arm (120 km).
The package includes:
- air transportation for passenger and bicycle with Air Canada between Montréal and Vancouver;
- transfer between airport and hotel;
- 51 nights in two- to four-star motels, hotels, inns, lodges, and residence (double occupancy);
- 51 breakfasts and 7 evening meals;
- baggage transportation (one bag per person, 20-kg maximum);
- mechanical assistance and access to a relief vehicle;
- daily route plans;
- the $1 contribution per $1,000 of services purchased to the Compensation Fund for Customers of Travel Agents.
Equipment (e.g., bicycle) is not included.
Start/Finish: Montréal-Trudeau/Vancouver > Montréal
From 10 to 36 cyclists, accompanied by our guide. Addition of a 2nd guide based on the number of travellers.
Price of land portion of trip (taxes included): To be announced
Package excluding air transportation for passenger and bicycle.