> Price (taxes included) : $3,895
May 2 to 14, 2020
> Price (taxes included) : $3,795
Options for serving you better
Delayed departure or return, single occupancy, travel insurance, bike rental (for several destinations) and much more: ask our consultants!
From day to day
Short route: 251 km • Long route: 785 km
Day 1 - Arrival in Barcelona. Flight from Barcelona to Palma de Mallorca and transfer to the hotel in Portocristo.
Day 2 - Free day or looped route via Can Pastilla, Llucmajor, Porreres, Montuïri, es Pil. Larí Looped route via Santuari Monti-Sion, Puig de Randa (90 to 105 km).
Day 3 - Free day or looped route via Manacor, Petra, Sant Joan, Felanitx, Coves del Drach, Ermita de Bonany, Monestir de Sant Salvador (33 to 95 km).
Day 4 - Portocristo, Capdepera, Artà, Port d’Alcùdia, Alcudia (72 to 105 km).
Day 5 - Free day or looped route via Sa Pobla, Muro, Sineu, Inca, Selva (44 or 79 km).
Day 6 - Free day or looped route via Cap des Pinar (18 km) or via Port de Pollença, Mirador des Colomer, Cap de Formentor (91 km).
Day 7 - Alcùdia, Pollença, Coll de Sabataia, Escorca, Fornalutx, Soller (64 to 95 km).
Day 8 - Free day or looped route via Soller, Col de Soller, Jardins d’Alfabla, Bunyola, Sta Maria del Cami, Bunyola (76 to 88 km).
The package includes:
- round-trip air transportation for passenger, baggage and bicycle with Air Transat;
- transfer between airport and hotel;
- 11 nights in three- or four-star hotels (double occupancy);
- 11 breakfasts and 3 evening meals;
- round-trip domestic flights from Barcelona to Palma with Vueling Airlines;
- bus transfer on day 11;
- baggage transportation (one bag per person, 20-kg maximum);
- mechanical assistance and access to a relief vehicle;
- daily route plans;
- protection from the Compensation Fund for Customers of Travel Agents (CFCTA). No charge since January 1st, 2019.
Equipment (e.g., bicycle) is not included.
Start/Finish: Montréal-Trudeau/Barcelona > Barcelona/Montréal-Trudeau
Possibility of flight departure from Toronto. Find out more.
From 12 to 28 cyclists, accompanied by our guide.
Price of land portion of trip (taxes included):
$2975 (departure from May 2-14)
$2995 (departure from October 10-22)
Package excluding air transportation for passenger and bicycle.