From day to day
Day 1 - Arrival in Venice and transfer to Postojna (2 hrs).
Day 2 - Free day or looped route via Skocjan caves (63 to 77 km). Optional visit of Postojna caves.
Day 3 - Postojna, Nova Gorica. Looped route via the castle of Predjama, Branik, Podnanos (76 or 85 km).
Day 4 - Nova Gorica, Cepovan, Kamno, Bovec (78 km).
Day 5 - Bovec, Tarvisio, Kranjska Gora. Looped route via col du Mangart (44 to 67 km).
Day 6 - Kranjska Gora, Bled. Looped route via Austria (39 to 90 km).
Day 7 - Free day or looped route around Bled (55 or 81 km).
Day 8 - Bled, Brezje, Zg-Bela, Kamnik, Terme Snovik (72 to 93 km).
The package includes:
- round-trip air transportation for passenger and bicycle with Air Transat;
- transfer between airport and hotel;
- 14 nights in three- or four-star hotels (double occupancy);
- 14 breakfasts and 5 evening meals;
- baggage transportation (one bag per person, 20-kg maximum);
- mechanical assistance and access to a relief vehicle;
- daily route plans;
- the $1 contribution per $1,000 of services purchased to the Compensation Fund for Customers of Travel Agents.
Equipment (e.g., bicycle) is not included.
Start/Finish: Montréal-Trudeau/Venice > Venice/Montréal-Trudeau
From 12 à 28 cyclists, accompanied by our guide.
Price of land portion of trip (taxes included): $3130
Package excluding air transportation for passenger and bicycle.