From day to day
Short route: 566 km • Long route: 965 km
Day 1 - Arrival in Toulouse and transfer to Carcassonne.
Day 2 - Free day or looped route via Alairac, Alzonne, Caux-et-Sauzens. Looped route via Montolieu (47 or 62 km).
Day 3 - Carcassonne, Trèbes, Puichéric, Ferrals-les-Corbières, Ornaisons, Névian, Narbonne (73 km).
Day 4 - Free day or looped route via Narbonne-Plage, Gruissan, Foulquines (49 or 50 km).
Day 5 - Narbonne, Coursan, Fleury, Valras-Plage, Sérignan, Agde, Sète (84 km).
Day 6 - Sète, Frontignan, Vic-la-Gardiole, Villeneuve-les-Maguelone, Montpellier (40 km).
Day 7 - Free day or looped route via Lattes, Maguelone Palavas-les-Flots, Pérols (33 to 43 km).
Day 8 - Montpellier, La Grande-Motte, Le Grau-du-Roi, Aigues-Mortes, Gallician, Arles (86 km).
The package includes:
- round-trip air transportation for passenger, baggage and bicycle with Air Transat;
- transfer between airport and hotel;
- 15 nights in two to four-star hotels (double occupancy);
- 15 breakfasts and 4 evening meals;
- baggage transportation (one bag per person, 20-kg maximum);
- mechanical assistance and access to a relief vehicle;
- daily route plans;
- the $1 contribution per $1,000 of services purchased to the Compensation Fund for Customers of Travel Agents.
Equipment (e.g., bicycle) is not included.
Start/Finish: Montréal-Trudeau/Toulouse > Nice/Montréal-Trudeau
From 12 to 28 cyclists, accompanied by our guide.
Price of land portion of trip (taxes included): $3615
Package excluding air transportation for passenger and bicycle.