> Price (taxes included) : starting from $4,045
From day to day
Day 1 - Arrival in Toulouse and transfer to Cahors (1.5 hr).
Day 2 - Free day or looped route via Mercuès, Castelfranc, Luzech, Pradines. Looped route via Prayssac, Ry-L’Évêque, Grézels (64 or 88 km).
Day 3 - Cahors, St-Cirq-Lapopie, Cenevières, Cajarc, Faycelles, Figeac (77 km).
Day 4 - Figeac, Assier, Reilhac, Carlucet, Couzou, Rocamadour. Boucle via Cardaillac, Lacapelle-Marival, Thémines (62 or 77 km).
Day 5 - Rocamadour, Lacave, Meyronne, Saint-Sozy, Souillac. Boucle via Gouffre de Padirac, Carennac, Creysse (27 or 58 km).
Day 6 - Souillac, Le Roc, Ste-Mondane, Veyrignac, Montfort, Sarlat-la-Canéda. Boucle via Domme, St-Cybranet, Beynac-et-Cazenac (41 or 64 km).
Day 7 - Free day.
Day 8 - Sarlat-la-Canéda, La Roque-Gageac, Castelnaud-La-Chapelle, Berbiguière, Saint-Cyprien, Meyrals, Les Eyzies. Boucle via Campagne (45 or 57 km).
The package includes:
- round-trip air transportation for passenger, baggage and bicycle with Air Transat;
- transfer between airport and hotel;
- 14 nights in two- to four-star hotels (double occupancy);
- 14 breakfasts and 4 evening meals;
- bus transfer on day 14;
- baggage transportation (one bag per person, 20-kg maximum);
- mechanical assistance and access to a relief vehicle;
- daily route plans;
- protection from the Compensation Fund for Customers of Travel Agents (CFCTA). No charge from January 1st, 2019.
Equipment (e.g., bicycle) is not included.
Start/Finish: Montréal-Trudeau/Toulouse > Toulouse/Montréal-Trudeau
From 12 to 28 cyclists, accompanied by our guide.
Price of land portion of trip (taxes included): $3255
Package excluding air transportation for passenger and bicycle.