From day to day
Day 1 - Arrival in Toulouse and transfer to Cahors (1.5 hr).
Day 2 - Free day or looped route via Mercuès, Luzech, Pradines (64 km).
Day 3 - Cahors, St-Cirq-Lapopie, Cenevières, Cajarc, Faycelles, Figeac (78 km).
Day 4 - Figeac, Assier, Reilhac, Carlucet, Couzou, Rocamadour (62 km).
Day 5 - Rocamadour, Lacave, Meyronne, Saint-Sozy, Souillac. Optionnal via Gouffre de Padirac, Carennac, Creysse (27 ou 55 km).
Day 6 - Souillac, Le Roc, Ste-Mondane, Cingle de Montfort, Sarlat-la-Canéda. Optionnal via Domme (41 or 47 km).
Day 7 - Free day.
Day 8 - Sarlat-la-Canéda, La Roque-Gageac, Castelnaud-La-Chapelle, Berbiguière, Saint-Cyprien, Meyrals, Les Eyzies (46 km).
The package includes:
- round-trip air transportation for passenger and bicycle with Air Transat;
- transfer between airport and hotel;
- 14 nights in two- to four-star hotels (double occupancy);
- 14 breakfasts and 4 evening meals;
- bus transfer;
- baggage transportation (one bag per person, 20-kg maximum);
- mechanical assistance and access to a relief vehicle;
- daily route plans;
- the $1 contribution per $1,000 of services purchased to the Compensation Fund for Customers of Travel Agents.
Equipment (e.g., bicycle) is not included.
Start/Finish: Montréal-Trudeau/Toulouse > Toulouse/Montréal-Trudeau
From 12 to 28 cyclists, accompanied by our guide.
Price of land portion of trip (taxes included): $3165
Package excluding air transportation for passenger and bicycle.