From day to day
Day 1 - Arrival in Rome and transfer to Arezzo (3.5 hrs).
Day 2 - Free day or looped route via Castiglion Fiorentino (34 to 63 km).
Day 3 - Arezzo, Monte San Savino, Lucignano, Foiano della Chiana, Camucia, Cortona (58 to 80 km).
Day 4 - Cortona, Petrignano del Lago, Pozzuolo, Castiglione del Lago, Acquaviva, Montepulciano. Optionnal via Castiglione del Lago (40 or 60 km).
Day 5 - Free day or looped route via Pienza, San Quirico d'Orcia, Monticchiello. Optionnal via San Giovanni d'Asso, Chiuzure (49 to 100 km).
Day 6 - Montepulciano, Trequanda, Asciano, Vescona, Arbia, Siena (67 to 85 km).
Day 7 - Free day.
Day 8 - Free day or looped route via Radda in Chianti (64 to 92 km).
The package includes:
- round-trip air transportation for passenger and bicycle with Air Transat;
- transfer between airport and hotel;
- 14 nights in three- or four-star hotels (double occupancy);
- 14 breakfasts and 4 evening meals;
- bus transfers;
- baggage transportation (one bag per person, 20-kg maximum);
- mechanical assistance and access to a relief vehicle;
- daily route plans;
- the $1 contribution per $1,000 of services purchased to the Compensation Fund for Customers of Travel Agents.
Equipment (e.g., bicycle) is not included.
Start/Finish: Montréal-Trudeau/Rome-Fiumicino > Rome-Fiumicino/Montréal-Trudeau
Possibility of flight departure from Toronto. Find out more.
From 12 to 28 cyclists, accompanied by our guide
Price of land portion of trip (taxes included): price to be announced
Package excluding air transportation for passenger and bicycle.