From day to day
Day 1 - Arrival in Rome and transfer to Arezzo (3.5 hrs).
Day 2 - Free day or looped route via Castiglion Fiorentino (34 to 63 km).
Day 3 - Arezzo, Monte San Savino, Lucignano, Foiano della Chiana, Cortona (58 to 80 km).
Day 4 - Cortona, Petrignano del Lago, Pozzuolo, Castiglione del Lago, Acquaviva, Montepulciano (40 or 60 km).
Day 5 - Free day or looped route via Pienza, San Quirico d'Orcia, San Giovanni d'Asso, Monticchiella (49 to 85 km).
Day 6 - Montepulciano, Trequanda, Asciano, Vescona, Arbia, Siena (68 to 90 km).
Day 7 - Free day.
Day 8 - Free day or looped route via Radda in Chianti (64 or 99 km).
The package includes:
- round-trip air transportation for passenger and bicycle with Air Transat;
- transfer between airport and hotel;
- 14 nights in three- or four-star hotels (double occupancy);
- 14 breakfasts and 5 evening meals;
- bus transfers;
- baggage transportation (one bag per person, 20-kg maximum);
- mechanical assistance and access to a relief vehicle;
- daily route plans;
- the $1 contribution per $1,000 of services purchased to the Compensation Fund for Customers of Travel Agents.
Equipment (e.g., bicycle) is not included.
Start/Finish: Montréal-Trudeau/Rome-Fiumicino > Rome-Fiumicino/Montréal-Trudeau
Possibility of flight departure from Toronto. Find out more.
From 12 to 28 cyclists, accompanied by our guide (Sept. 8).
From 12 to 36 cyclists, accompanied by our guide (Sept. 24). Addition of a 2nd guide based on the number of travellers.
Price of land portion of trip (taxes included): $3395
Package excluding air transportation for passenger and bicycle.