From day to day
Day 1 - Arrival in Venice and transfer to Sondrio (4 hrs).
Day 2 - Free day or looped route via Fusine, Talamona, Mello, Ardenno, Postalesio. Round-trip to Tartano (32 to 111 km).
Day 3 - Sondrio, Tresivio, Teglio, Tirano, Grosio, Valdisotto, Bormio. Looped route via Mortirolo (71 to 91 km).
Day 4 - Free day or looped route via Passo del Mortirolo, Porte di Legno or roundtrip via Passo di Gavia (52 to 99 km).
Day 5 - Bormio, Paso dello Stelvio (2757 m), Prato allo Stelvio, Lasa, Kestelbell, Naturno, Plaus, Merano (97 km).
Day 6 - Merano, Caines, San Leonardo, Passo di Monte Giovo/ Jaufenpass (2094 m), Vipiteno, Mezzaselva, Bressanone (90 ou 105 km).
Day 7 - Free day or looped route via Velturno, San Pietro, Eores, San Andrea, Looped route via Passo delle Erbe (1987 m) et Plose, (56 to 83 km).
Day 8 - Bressanone, Chiusa, Ponte Gardena, Siusi, Tires, Passo Nigra (1688 m), Passo Costalunga (1745 m), Vigo di Fassa, Pozza di Fassa, Canazei. Looped route via Col de Gardecchia (1940m) (86 to 98 km).
The package includes:
- round-trip air transportation for passenger and bicycle with Air Transat;
- transfer between airport and hotel;
- 14 nights in three- or four-star hotels (double occupancy);
- 14 breakfasts and 4 evening meals;
- bus transfer on day 14;
- baggage transportation (one bag per person, 20-kg maximum);
- mechanical assistance and access to a relief vehicle;
- daily route plans;
- the $1 contribution per $1,000 of services purchased to the Compensation Fund for Customers of Travel Agents.
Equipment (e.g., bicycle) is not included.
Start/Finish: Montréal-Trudeau/Venice-Marco-Polo > Venice-Marco-Polo/Montréal-Trudeau
From 12 to 25 cyclists, accompanied by our guide.
Price of land portion of trip (taxes included): $3700
Package excluding air transportation for passenger and bicycle.