> Price (taxes included) : $5,245
September 15 to 30, 2019
> Price (taxes included) : $5,175
From day to day
Day 1 - Arrival in Zagreb and transfer to the hotel.
Day 2 - Transfer from Zagreb to Vodice (4 hrs) with a stop at Plitvice Lakes.
Day 3 - Free day or looped route via Čista Mala, Dazlina, Tisno, Murter-Kornati, Jezera, Tribunj, Dassilo (56 km).
Day 4 - Vodice, Šibenik, Dubrava kod Sibenica, Vrpolje, Perković, Sustići, Barići, Runjići, Plano, Trogir (74 km).
Day 5 - Trogir, Kaštel Štafilic, Lećevica, Okrug Gornji, Statine, Kaštel Sućurae, Split. Looped route via Dugobabe, Veliki Broćanac, Klis, Solin (66 à 83 km).
Day 6 - Free day or looped route on Brac island via Supetar, Nerežišća, Pražnica, Postira, Splitska (64 to 100 km).
Day 7 - Ferry from Split to Stari Grad (2 hrs). Stari Grad, Brusje, Hvar. Looped route via Vrisnik, Vrboska (23 or 48 km).
Day 8 - Hvar, Brusje, Jelsa, Poljica, Zastražišće, Gdinj, Bogomolje, Selca, Sućuraj (93 km).
The package includes:
- round-trip air transportation for passenger, baggage and bicycle with Air Transat;
- transfer between airport and hotel;
- 14 nights in two- to four-star hotels and private houses, (double occupancy);
- 14 breakfasts and 4 evening meals;
- bus transfer on day 2;
- entrance ticket in the Plitvice Lakes National Park;
- ferry transfers;
- domestic flights with Croatia Airlines (from Dubrovnik to Zagreb);
- baggage transportation (one bag per person, 20-kg maximum);
- mechanical assistance and access to a relief vehicle;
- daily route plans;
- the $1 contribution per $1,000 of services purchased to the Compensation Fund for Customers of Travel Agents.
Equipment (e.g., bicycle) is not included.
Start/Finish: Montréal-Trudeau/Zagreb (with connection in Toronto) > Zagreb/Montréal-Trudeau (with connection in Toronto)
From 12 to 20 cyclists, accompanied by our guide.
Price of land portion of trip (taxes included): $4050
Package excluding air transportation for passenger and bicycle.