> Price (taxes included) : starting from $4,095
From day to day
Day 1 - Arrival in Marseille and transfer to Arles (1.5 hrs).
Day 2 - Free day or looped route via Fontvieille, Les Baux-de-Provence, St-Rémi de Provence, Abbaye de Montmajour, Maussane (72 km).
Day 3 - Arles, Saint-Gilles, Générac, Caissargues, Nîmes. Boucle via Franquevaux (45 to 60 km).
Day 4 - Nîmes, Poulx, Cabrières, le Pont du Gard, Remoulins, Domazan, Rocheford du Gard, Avignon (68 km).
Day 5 - Free day or looped route via Chateaurenard, Saint-Rémy-de-Provence, Glanum, Maillane, Abbaye de Saint-Michel-de-Frigolet, Barbentane (50 to 66 km).
Day 6 - Avignon, Pujaut, Tavel, Châteauneuf-du-Pape, Orange (53 km).
Day 7 - Orange, Camaret-sur-Aigue, Séguret, Vacqueyras, Beaumes-de-Venise, Entrechaux, Vaison-la-Romaine (64 to 70 km).
Day 8 - Free day or looped route via Pierrelongue, Brantes (63 km) Round-trip to Mount Ventoux (62 km).
The package includes:
- round-trip air transportation for passenger, baggage and bicycle with Air Transat;
- transfer between airport and hotel;
- 14 nights in three or four-star hotels (double occupancy);
- 14 breakfasts and 4 evening meals;
- baggage transportation (one bag per person, 20-kg maximum);
- mechanical assistance and access to a relief vehicle;
- daily route plans;
- protection from the Compensation Fund for Customers of Travel Agents (CFCTA). No charge from January 1st, 2019.
Equipment (e.g., bicycle) is not included.
Start/Finish: Montréal-Trudeau/Marseille > Marseille/Montréal-Trudeau
From 12 to 28 cyclists, accompanied by our guide.
Price of land portion of trip (taxes included): $3335
Package excluding air transportation for passenger and bicycle.