> Price (taxes included) : $4,195
September 25 to October 10, 2015
> Price (taxes included) : $4,275
From day to day
Day 1 - Arrival in Barcelona. Flight to Palma de Mallorca and transfer to the hotel.
Day 2 - Free day or looped route via Can Pastilla, Llucmajor, Porreres, Montuiri, Randa (87 to 102 km). Boucle via Santuari, Monti-Sion, Puig de Randa (5 to 10 km).
Day 3 - Palma de Mallorca, Can Pastilla, S'Arenal, Cap Blanc, Capocorp, Sa Rapita, Ses Salines, Colònia Sant Jordi (69 or 78 km). Looped route via Cala Pi (9 km).
Day 4 - Colònia Sant Jordi, Ses Salines, Santanyí, Portopetro, S'Horta, Portcolom, Coves del Drach, Portocristo (60 to 94 km). Looped route via Cap de ses Salines, Cala Figuera, Sa Punta (5 to 18 km).
Day 5 - Free day or looped route via Son Carrio, Manacor, Petra, Sant Joan, Felanitx, Coves del Drach (33 to 95 km). Looped route via Ermita de Bonany, Monestir de Sant Salvador (8 to 11 km).
Day 6 - Portocristo, Son Servera, Canyamel, Capdepera, Artà, Can Picafort, Port d'Alcúdia, Alcudia (72 to 105 km). Looped route via Artà caves, Ermita de Betlem, Colonia Sant Pere (2 to 20 km).
Day 7 - Free day or looped route via Platja d'Alcúdia, Sa Pobla, Muro, Sineu, Llubí, Inca, Selva, Moscari, Campanet (44 or 79 km).
Day 8 - Free day or looped route via Cap des Pinar or via Port de Pollença, Mirador des Colomer, Cap de Formentor (18 to 91 km). Boucle via Cala Sant Vicenç (19 km).
The package includes :
The package includes:
- round-trip air transportation for passenger and bicycle with Air Transat, as well as transfer between airport and hotel;
- 14 nights in three- or four-star hotels (double occupancy);
- 14 breakfasts and 5 evening meals;
- round-trip domestic flights from Barcelona to Palma with Vueling Airlines;
- bus transfers;
- baggage transportation (one bag per person, 20-kg maximum);
- mechanical assistance and access to a relief vehicle;
- daily route plans;
- taxes and the $1 contribution per $1,000 of services purchased to the Compensation Fund for Customers of Travel Agents.
Equipment (e.g., bicycle) is not included.
Start/Finish: Montréal-Trudeau/Barcelona > Barcelona/Montréal-Trudeau
Possibility of flight departure from Toronto. Find out more.
From 12 to 28 cyclists, accompanied by our guide.
Price of land portion of trip (taxes included): $3,375 (April), $3,315 (September).
Package excluding air transportation for passenger and bicycle.