From day to day
Day 1 - Arrival in Mulhouse and transfer to the hotel.
Day 2 - Mulhouse, Munchhouse, Fessenheim, Neuf-Brisach, Colmar (62 to 71 km).
Day 3 - Free day or looped route via Munster, Trois-Épis, Ingersheim (38 or 53 km).
Day 4 - Colmar, Wintzenheim, Kientzheim, Riquewihr, Ribeauvillé (24 to 44 km).
Day 5 - Ribeauvillé, Bergheim, Scherwiller, Andlau, Barr, Obernai. Looped route via Haut-Koenigbourg (45 to 56 km).
Day 6 - Free day or looped route via Mont-Sainte-Odile, le Hohwald, Ottrott (30 to 62 km).
Day 7 - Obernai, Rosheim, Molsheim, Wasselonne, Reinhardsmunster, Saverne (52 km).
Day 8 - Saverne, Hochfelden, Pfaffenhoffen, Ingwiller, La Petite-Pierre (65 km).
The package includes:
- round-trip air transportation for passenger, baggage and bicycle with Air Transat
- transfer between airport and hotel;
- 14 nights in two- to four-star hotels (double occupancy);
- 14 breakfasts and 4 evening meals;
- baggage transportation (one bag per person, 20-kg maximum);
- mechanical assistance and access to a relief vehicle;
- daily route plans;
- protection from the Compensation Fund for Customers of Travel Agents (CFCTA). No charge from January 1st, 2019.
Equipment (e.g., bicycle) is not included.
Start/Finish: Montréal-Trudeau/Bâle-Mulhouse > Bâle-Mulhouse/Montréal-Trudeau
From 12 to 28 cyclists, accompanied by our guide.
Price of land portion of trip (taxes included): 3095$
Package excluding air transportation for passenger and bicycle.