> Price (taxes included) : $4,525
Options for serving you better
Delayed departure or return, single occupancy, travel insurance, bike rental (for several destinations) and much more: ask our consultants!
From day to day
Day 1 - Arrival in Athens and transfer to Nafplio with an hour visit to Corinth Canal (2.5 hrs).
Day 2 - Free day or looped route via the Palamidi Fortress (14 km) or the Mycenae ruins (47 km).
Day 3 - Nafplio, Aria, Arkadiko, Ligourio, Epidaurus archeological site, Palea Epidavros (42 to 51 km).
Day 4 - Palea Epidavros, Koliaki, Fourni, Kranidi, Ermioni (52 km).
Day 5 - Ermioni, Thermisia, Galatas (42 km). Ferry from Galatas to the island of Poros.
Day 6 - Looped route via the monastery of Moni Zoodohou Pigis and the temple of Poseidon (18 to 22 km). Ferry from Poros to Piraeus (2.5 hrs).
Day 7 - Ferry from Piraeus to the island of Paros (4 hrs). Free afternoon or looped route via Antiparos, Parikia (38 to 47 km).
Day 8 - Free day or looped route via Naoussa, Lefkes, Prodromos, Tzanes, Drios, Alyki (59 km).
The package includes:
- round-trip air transportation for passenger and bicycle with Air Transat;
- transfer between airport and hotel;
- 14 nights in two- to four-star hotels (double occupancy);
- 14 breakfasts and 4 evening meals;
- bus transfers on day 13;
- ferry transfers;
- baggage transportation (one bag per person, 20-kg maximum);
- mechanical assistance and access to a relief vehicle;
- daily route plans;
- protection from the Compensation Fund for Customers of Travel Agents (CFCTA). No charge from January 1st, 2019.
Equipment (e.g., bicycle) is not included.
Start/Finish: Montréal-Trudeau/Athens > Athens/Montréal-Trudeau
Possibility of flight departure from Toronto. Find out more.
From 12 to 18 cyclists, accompanied by our guide.
Price of land portion of trip (taxes included): $3575
Package excluding air transportation for passenger and bicycle.