> Price (taxes included) : $4,475
Options for serving you better
Delayed departure or return, single occupancy, travel insurance, bike rental (for several destinations) and much more: ask our consultants!
From day to day
Day 1 - Arrival in Nice and transfer to the hotel.
Day 2 - Ferry from Nice to Bastia (6 hrs) and transfer to the hotel.
Day 3 - Bastia, Erbalunga, Luri, Pino, Nonza, Saint-Florent (83 to 87 km).
Day 4 - Saint-Florent, Agriates Desert, l'Île Rousse, Corbara, Sant'Antonino, Lavatoggio, Lumio, Calvi. Looped route via Belgodère (75 to 96 km).
Day 5 - Free day or looped route via Monte Maggiore, Avapessa, Muro, Speloncato, Monticello, Santa-Reparata-di-Balagna, Algajola (81 to 88 km).
Day 6 - Calvi, Notre-Dame-de-la-Serra, Col de la Croix, Partinello, Porto (75 to 81 km).
Day 7 - Free day or looped route via Evisa, the Aitone forest, Col du Vergio. Looped route via Cristinacce, Ota (72 to 79 km).
Day 8 - Porto, Les Calanches, Piana, Cargèse, Sagone, Col de San Bastiano, Ajaccio. Looped route via Pevani (81 to 88 km).
The package includes:
- round-trip air transportation for passenger, baggage and bicycle with Air Transat;
- transfer between airport and hotel;
- 14 nights in two- to four-star hotels (double occupancy);
- 14 breakfasts and 4 evening meals;
- bus transfers;
- ferry transfers;
- baggage transportation (one bag per person, 20-kg maximum);
- mechanical assistance and access to a relief vehicle;
- daily route plans;
- protection from the Compensation Fund for Customers of Travel Agents (CFCTA). No charge from January 1st, 2019.
Equipment (e.g., bicycle) is not included.
Start/Finish: Montréal-Trudeau/Nice > Nice/Montréal-Trudeau
From 12 to 28 cyclists, accompanied by our guide.
Price of land portion of trip (taxes included): $3655
Package excluding air transportation for passenger and bicycle.