> Price of land portion (taxes included) :
starting from $810 / person
Options for serving you better
Delayed departure or return, single occupancy, travel insurance, bike rental (for several destinations) and much more: ask our consultants!
From day to day
Day 1 - Arrival in Rivière-du-Loup. Looped route via Saint-Arsène, l'Isle-Verte, Cacouna (50 or 75 km).
Day 2 - Rivière-du-Loup, Saint-Épiphane, Saint-François-Xavier-de-Viger, Saint-Jean-de-Dieu, Trois-Pistoles (81 km).
Day 3 - Trois-Pistoles, Saint-Mathieu-de-Rioux, Saint-Fabien, Le Bic, Rimouski (72 or 76 km).
Day 4 - Rimouski, Saint-Anaclet-de-Lessard, Mont-Joli, Sainte-Flavie (31 or 52 km)
Day 5 - Sainte-Flavie, Métis-sur-Mer, Les Boules, Saint-Ulric, Matane (64 km).
Day 6 - Transfer from Matane to Rivière-du-Loup (2 hrs 30 min).
Package includes :
- 5 nights in two- to four- star hotel or inn (double occupancy);
- 5 breakfasts;
- parking place in Rivière-du-Loup;
- admission fees at the Site historique Pointe-au-Père/Musée L'Empress of Ireland;
- admission fees at the Jardins de Doris;
- baggage transportation between stopover cities (one bag per person, 15-kg maximum);
- transfer between Matane and Rivière-du-Loup;
- a plan of bike routes in the form of GPX data and paper maps;
- information to ensure that the trip goes smoothly: contact details and phone numbers of the carriers at destination, bike stores, phone number in case of an emergency, etc.;
- protection from the Compensation Fund for Customers of Travel Agents (CFCTA). No charge since January 1st, 2019.
Not included: equipment, such as a bicycle; the presence of a guide; mechanical assistance and access to a relief vehicle; costs of a mechanical or physical mishap
Start / Finish : Rivière-du-Loup
Transportation between Montréal and Rivière-du-Loup (about 4 hrs 15 by car) is not included.
You wish to modify your stay or combine different itineraries from those offered by Vélo Québec Voyages? Contact our travel advisors to see the options available to you.