From day to day
Friday, May 1st
6:15 a.m. - Rendez-vous in Saint-Lambert (Collège Champlain, 900 Riverside Drive). $10 charge for parking your vehicle at the college. Have the exact change on hand. Loading of bicycles into the truck and boarding of participants on the buses.
7 a.m. - Departure of buses and truck.
8:30 a.m. (approx.) - Crossing through Customs. Make sure to have a valid passport, Nexus card or enhanced driver’s license.
Around noon - Meal break on route.
4-4:30 p.m. - Based on the waiting time at Customs, arrival at the hotel situated in the heart of Manhattan, New York. Retrieval of your baggage.
Saturday, May 2
Free day and evening
Sunday, May 3
7-7:30 a.m. - Retrieval of your bicycle and delivery of your baggage in front of the hotel.
7:30 a.m. - Departure for Battery Park in Manhattan (start site).
8 a.m. - Start of Five Boro Bike Tour (approximately 68 km).
2 p.m.-4:30 p.m. - Return from the tour and loading of bicycles into the truck (parking provided at Staten Island). Upon your arrival, you can change in the buses since you will no longer have access to the hotel.
4:30 p.m. - Departure of the buses and truck for Saint-Lambert.
7:30 p.m. (approx.) - Dinner stop.
12-1 a.m. - Arrival at Collège Champlain in Saint-Lambert. Retrieval of your bicycle and baggage.
The package includes :Price per person (taxes included) with accommodation in Manhattan:
double occupancy: $825; triple occupancy: $755; quadruple occupancy: $695
The package includes:
- 2 nights in a four-star hotel located in the heart of Manhattan, double, triple or quadruple occupancy;
- round-trip bus transportation between Saint-Lambert (south shore of Montréal) and New York City;
- bike transportation by truck (no boxing required);
- baggage transportation (one bag per person, 15-kg maximum);
- 1 breakfast;
- registration for the TD Five Boro Bike Tour;
- taxes and the $1 contribution per $1,000 of services purchased to the Compensation Fund for Customers of Travel Agents.
80 cyclists, accompanied by our guides.
Vélo Québec Voyages est une agence de voyages accréditée, fondée en 1995. Elle propose 70 destinations à vélo au Québec et à travers le monde, et fait voyager quelque 6000 vacanciers chaque année.