From day to day
Day 1 - Arrival in Athens and transfer to Nafplio (2.5 hrs).
Day 2 - Free day or looped route via the Palamidi Fortress (14 km) or the Mycenae ruins (45 km).
Day 3 - Nafplio, Aria, Gianouleika, Ligourio, Epidaurus archeological site, Palea Epidavros (45 km).
Day 4 - Palea Epidavros, Koliaki, Didyma, Fourni, Kranidi, Ermioni (52 km).
Day 5 - Ermioni, Thermisia, Galatas (42 km). Ferry from Galatas to the island of Poros.
Day 6 - Optional looped route via the monastery of Moni Zoodohou Pigis and the temple of Poseidon (18 to 22 km). Ferry from Poros to Piraeus (2.5 hrs).
Day 7 - Ferry from Piraeus to the island of Paros (4 hrs ). Free afternoon or looped route via Naoussa, Lefkes, Marathi, Paros (36 to 46 km).
Day 8 - Free day or looped route via Marathi, Lefkes, Prodromos, Marmara, Piso Livadi, Drios, Alyki (56 to 62 km).
The package includes:
- round-trip air transportation for passenger and bicycle with Air Transat, as well as transfer between airport and hotel;
- 14 nights in two- to five-star hotels (double occupancy);
- 14 breakfasts and 5 evening meals;
- bus and ferry transfers;
- baggage transportation (one bag per person, 20-kg maximum);
- mechanical assistance and access to a relief vehicle;
- daily route plans;
- taxes and the $1 contribution per $1,000 of services purchased to the Compensation Fund for Customers of Travel Agents.
Equipment (e.g., bicycle) is not included.
Start/Finish: Montréal-Trudeau/Athens> Athens/Montréal-Trudeau
Possibility of flight departure from Toronto. Find out more.
From 12 to 15 cyclists, accompanied by our guide.
Price of land portion of trip (taxes included): $3,395
Package excluding air transportation for passenger and bicycle.