Price (taxes included) : $4,775 / person
From day to day
Day 1 - Arrival in Rome and transfer to Arezzo (3.5 hrs).
Day 2 - Free day or looped route via Alpe di Poti, Castiglion Fiorentino (34 to 64 km).
Day 3 - Arezzo, Monte San Savino, Lucignano, Foiano della Chiana, Camucia, Cortona. Looped route via Palazzuolo (60 to 83 km).
Day 4 - Cortona, Petrignano del Lago, Pozzuolo, Acquaviva, Montepulciano. Looped route via Castiglione del Lago (41 or 61 km).
Day 5 - Free day or looped route via Pienza, San Quirico d'Orcia, Monticchiello. Looped route via San Giovanni d'Asso, Chiuzure (49 to 100 km).
Day 6 - Montepulciano, Trequanda, Asciano, Vescona, Arbia, Siena. Looped route via via Chiuzure (68 to 86 km).
Day 7 - Free day.
Day 8 - Free day or looped route via Pianella, Radda in Chianti, San Loenino (66 to 94 km).
Day 9 - Siena, Sovicille, Mensano, Casole d'Elsa, Volterra (69 km).
Day 10 - Free day or looped route via Castel San Gimignano, San Gimignano, Castagno, Vicarello (65 km).
Day 11 - Volterra, Saline, Ponteginori, Bibbona, Castagneto Carducci, San Vincenzo (66 km).
Day 12 - Free day or looped route on the island of Elba (ferry transfer not included) (39 to 109 km).
Day 13 - Free day or looped route via Suvereto, Campiglia Marittima (57 to 65 km).
Day 14 - Transfer from San Vincenzo to Rome (3.5 hrs).
Day 15 - Transfer to Rome airport and flight back to Montréal.
The package includes:
- round-trip air transportation for passenger, luggage and bicycle with Air Transat;
- transfer between airport and hotel;
- 14 nights in three- or four-star hotels (double occupancy);
- 14 breakfasts and 4 evening meals;
- bus transfer on day 14;
- baggage transportation (one bag per person, 20-kg maximum);
- mechanical assistance and access to a relief vehicle;
- daily route plans and GPX datas;
- protection from the Compensation Fund for Customers of Travel Agents (CFCTA) $ 3.50 per $ 1,000 starting November 1, 2021.
Equipment (e.g., bicycle) is not included.
Start/Finish: Montréal-Trudeau/Rome-Fiumicino > Rome-Fiumicino/Montréal-Trudeau
Possibility of flight departure from Toronto. Find out more.
From 12 to 20 cyclists, accompanied by our guide.
Single occupancy: supplement of $800
Price of land portion of trip (taxes included): $3730 (May 27) / $3775 (Sept. 9)
Package excluding air transportation for passenger and bicycle.
Bike rentals available. Additional charge.