From day to day
Day 1 - Lévis, Beaumont, Saint-Vallier, Saint-Michel, Berthier-sur-Mer, Montmagny (60 km).
Day 2 - Montmagny, Cap-Saint-Ignace, L'Islet-sur-Mer, Saint-Jean-Port-Joli (46 km).
Day 3 - Saint-Jean-Port-Joli, Saint-Roch-des-Aulnaies, La Pocatière, Rivière-Ouelle, Kamouraska (57 km).
Day 4 - Free day or looped via Saint-Germain, Sainte-Hélène, Saint-Pascal (32 à 37 km).
Day 5 - Kamouraska, Saint-Germain, Saint-André, Notre-Dame-du-Portage, Rivière-du-Loup (48 km).
Day 6 - Free day or looped route via Saint-Arsène, Cacouna, Saint-Épiphane, L'Isle-Verte (50 or 75 km).
Day 7 - Transfer from Rivière-du-Loup to Lévis (2.5 hrs).
The package includes:
Included in the price :
- 6 nights in two- to four-star hotels and motels (double occupancy*);
- 6 breakfasts and 1 evening meal;
- bus transfer from Rivière-du-Loup to Lévis;
- bike transportation by truck (no boxing required);
- admission fees for the Musée régional de Kamouraska;
- admission fees for the Musée Bas-Saint-Laurent;
- baggage transportation (one bag per person, 15-kg maximum);
- mechanical assistance and access to a relief vehicle;
- daily route plans;
- protection from the Compensation Fund for Customers of Travel Agents (CFCTA) $ 3.50 per $ 1,000 starting November 1, 2021.
Equipment (e.g., bicycle) is not included.
From 12 to 20 cyclists, accompanied by our guide.
Transportation between Montréal and Lévis (around 2 1/2 hour by car) is not included.
Bike rentals available. Additional charge.