Price of land portion (taxes included) :
starting from $1,235 / person
From day to day
Day 1 - Arrival in Rivière-du-Loup. Looped route via Saint-Arsène, l'Isle-Verte, Cacouna (49 or 75 km). Optional route via Saint-Eloi (50 or 77 km).
Day 2 - Rivière-du-Loup, Saint-Épiphane, Saint-François-Xavier-de-Viger, Saint-Clément, Saint-Jean-de-Dieu, Trois-Pistoles (42 ou 81 km).
Day 3 - Trois-Pistoles, Saint-Mathieu-de-Rioux, Saint-Fabien, Le Bic, Rimouski (71 or 75 km).
Day 4 - Rimouski, Saint-Anaclet-de-Lessard, Mont-Joli, Price, Sainte-Flavie (31 or 57 km).
Day 5 - Sainte-Flavie, Saint-Octave-de-Métis, Métis-sur-Mer, Les Boules, Saint-Ulric, Matane (65 km).
Day 6 - Transfer from Matane to Rivière-du-Loup (2.5 hrs).
The package includes:
- 5 nights in two- to four- star hotel or inn (double occupancy);
- 5 breakfasts;
- parking place in Rivière-du-Loup;
- baggage transportation between stopover cities (one bag per person, 20-kg maximum);
- transfer between Matane à Rivière-du-Loup;
- a plan of bike routes in the form of GPX data and electronic maps;
- information to ensure that the trip goes smoothly: contact details and phone numbers of the carriers at destination, bike stores, phone number in case of an emergency, etc.;
- protection from the Compensation Fund for Customers of Travel Agents (CFCTA) $ 3.50 per $ 1,000 starting November 1, 2021.
Not included: equipment, such as a bicycle; the presence of a guide; mechanical assistance and access to a relief vehicle; costs of a mechanical or physical mishap.
Start/Finish : Rivière-du-Loup
Transportation to the starting point is not included.
You wish to modify your stay or combine different itineraries from those offered by Vélo Québec Voyages? Contact our travel advisors to see the options available to you.